Monday, March 14, 2011

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!


Oh where oh where to begin.  What a week I have had… lots of things to be upset about…few things to be proud about.

I had not stuck to my diet at all.  I had very little veggies, very little fruit, ate out a couple times, didn’t get to the gym lots (2 times), did not do anything else towards my March Challenge when I was supposed to knock 3 things off the list…ahhhhhhhhhh what else did I do wrong.

My last workout was on Saturday where I pushed real hard and spent the rest of the weekend sore as heck.  I felt good knowing that I pushed myself hard however went into my weigh in this morning expecting to see a steady number if not even a gain due to retaining water from the workout and the eating out.  I was very surprised to see the results.  I even said to my consultant WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

Here are the facts…I lost 1.1pounds.  Might not sound exciting but I will take it. I was not expecting that at all.  I am ready to push hard this week.   To stick to my goal I need to lose 9.4 pounds in just over 2 weeks.  Lets get er done as I would say.

This week for 100% sure I am knocking 5 items off my list.

Number 2 – Yoga
Number 3 – Spin Class
Number 4 – Ice Skating
Number 6 – Pilates
Number 8 – Sledding

I will of course keep you all in on the details and write about my experiences.  Thank you again for all the support that is offered via FACEBOOK, and TWITTER! Please feel free to leave comments here as well.  I am amazed to see that I have over 280 views in the last month.  Would love to hear from you all.

This is MY TIME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment