Monday, March 28, 2011

Chapter Two


I think this is an appropriate moment to start chapter two of my journey. I have, as mentioned in my last post, fallen off the wagon and am ready to get back on.  I am done taking a break!  I am getting back to work!

I feel that I need to start a whole new chapter of this journey.  Chapter one was about starting something new, putting myself first, and kick starting my “new” me.  It was My Time and I needed believe it.  Now that I truly do believe that this is My Time I need to own My Time!

I am moving into the chapter of my journey that focuses on becoming stronger and pushing my limits.  I need to do this as I am hitting plateaus and need to move on.  I have become comfortable, which is being demonstrated both on the scale and in my attitude.  As I have learned from reading other blogs and hearing other weight loss journeys…. when you get comfortable in your journey, its time to switch it up, especially so that I can make it to my goal. 

Being comfortable with myself was something that I had no problem with when I was 327 pounds.  I want however to be comfortable at my goal weight as a fit and active young adult. Until I reach that goal I want to make myself as uncomfortable as possible so that I stay motivated and keep on pushing towards this me.

This is what I am going to do (and no it is not just by doing another monthly challenge).  I am prepared to do what I need to for getting to my goal.   I am going to eat on my meal plan 100%.  I am going to do 2 a day workouts for 5 days and 1 workout on the other days.  These will be a mix of cardio and weight training. I will be tweeting and blogging about my progress and I will be pushing my self to my limits.  I am ready to make myself uncomfortable again.  I am worth it.

I weighed in at 300.6 pounds this morning and would like to be at 260 in 10 weeks, an average of 4 pounds a week (ambitious I know). I thank you for your continued support in following my journey and look forward to hearing more about your journeys and accepting your encouragement hearing your comments.

Let’s get this done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment